A division of Superdude Industries
Now that we have that out of the way, on with the details. The good news is that we have a group camp site that is so big, it's estimated to have enough room for Brian McLean to pitch his six-bedroom tent. (This year, he's added a guest house out back.) As some of you inquiring types already know, the location of Camp Chaos this year will be at Big Basin State Park.
That's right, we're determined to keep going back to Big Basin until Tom Burke can find it, or until Tomar is old enough to drive him there. This year we've equiped Tom with a GPS system, a pack of bloodhounds, and an Indian tracking guide. Good luck Tom.
The name of our group site is "Sky Meadow", which is a developed group site.
My attorneys have advised me that I cannot provide you with actual directions, but Homer here can show you some good information about the park, including maps:
This next link is pretty nice, click below to go to the "virtual parks" web page and then click on one of the links on the page to see an interactive panoramic view (assuming your browser has the right plug-in).
Looking forward to seeing all of you there.
4th grade class president
Top 10 Things You Don't Want To Hear At This Year's Camp Chaos
10. "If you've eaten one of Danny's brownies, please go immediately to the freak-out tent"
9. "It's me, Aunt Susan -- you remember me from last year as Uncle Jeff"
8. "Which do you want first, kids, s'mores or the name of your real father?"
7. "Why do you keep making quotation marks with your fingers whenever you say 'barbecue sauce'?"
6. "Pick up your pants, Mark -- that's not how you put out a campfire"
5. "Dang! We's all out of moonshine. Time to break out the jello shots"
4. "If anyone doesn't like the Backstreet Boys, we also have an 'N Sync CD"
3. "And now for the entertainment -- an old episode of 'Sanford & Son' I taped"
2. "We're sorry Jeff, but we've voted you out of the family -- you'll have to leave immediately"
1. "Hey, why do these poppy seeds have legs?"
To continue, click below (read first)
By clicking here I agree to accept all terms and conditions, explicit and implicit, rational and irrational, regardless of my location in physical space and irrespective of the laws of that or any jurisdiction. I understand that this website may contain subversive ideas, unsafe suggestions, hazardous themes, cultural contaminants and/or intellectual waste, and agree to hold Superdude harmless, along with his agents and assassins, for any damages, psychic or otherwise, that may occur as a result. I further indemnify Superdude and his operatives from any liability for expanded political or aesthetic consciousness and/or socioeconomic dementia. I understand that Superdude is not responsible for lost or stolen items, and that any structural damage incurred during time of cultural warfare is outside of warranty and exempt from indemnification. I understand that some information in this website has been satirized for my protection. Known side effects of group camping include confusion, light-headedness, and mild mania. Use only as directed. Close cover before striking.