Greetings fellow campers and camper wanna-be's. It is time. Time to get busy thinking about this year's annual camping trip. I've received a lot of requests for different locations, so this year we've got a brand new group camp site. We will be meeting at Salt Point State Park (slightly northwest of Santa Rosa). That's right, coastal camping for the first time. At least it should be cooler. The bad news is that this is a "no dogs" group campsite. I didn't know this when I made the reservations (this site was #13 on my list of options; the first 12 were taken within 6 minutes). As usual, your camp fee entitles you to a free DVD of the event (a 15-cent value!!!). One more important fact; this year it's going to be on the second weekend it August. Yes, really. (That's August 10, 11, and 12th.)
- Camping has been a recreational
sport for over 140 years. However, the roots of camping go back hundreds of
- In 2004, park rangers foiled an Al Qaeda plot to use anthrax to poison camper's s'mores.
- The first "Trac-Ball" was just called a "ball".
- The bear has no natural enemies, nor does it have any friends.
- More than 30 percent of the world's salt is used to garnish Jeff's margaritas
- Since 2002, four Camp Chaos campers have failed paternity tests on Maury.
- The United States makes up 5% of the world's population, yet consumes 80% of the world's iced-oatmeal cookies.
- Porcupines are neither pine nor pork
- As a young man, Ulis Castellon once spent three days in a revolving door
Date/Sexual Orientation: Unknown
Camp Chaos Book of the Month:
|The Most InteresThe Most Interesting Camper In The World|